Saturday 19 June 2010

Sunny outlook



This photo was taken on a cloudy afternoon to show how quickly the outlook has changed. From a few spindly, naked trees it's now a lush green mess. As far as the eye can see we're looking across other people's gardens. Pretty much all other properties are obscured by foliage. And no-one can see into the glass extension, which is just as well given how exposed it is.

The photo doesn't really do it justice, but trust me, living this close to urban London life and having the feeling that you're in the countryside is a bonus we hadn't considered when we bought this house. It's not even proper summer yet so the trees will only get denser in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

Kay, this is super gorgeous! I'm so jealous. I've got a garden, but it's beyond neglected. I'm happy you guys are loving the place. :)

renovator said...

Wow love the pics, I'm living in an apertment at the moment so havent got the luxury of having a garden, but I am hoping to get my own house soon including a garden.